Saturday, October 13, 2007

Update on My Love Life

So after PC & I had our little chat last week I thought it might be awkward, but it has been surprisingly normal. The day after the talk we hung out a lot till he dropped me off at the metro to go to Canada. While I was in Canada I decided that I am cool with whatever & haven't really gone out of my way to talk to him. Being super sick helped with the apathy since I've really only cared about when I can take another dose of painkillers for the past week. Yesterday I decided that I was going home after school & sleep till Sunday, but PC called and wanted to take me out to eat. I told him in our chat last week that if he kept taking me out every Friday I would start expecting more so I am quite confused as to why he is continuing to do so. I spent most of the date in my drug-induced alternative reality so I'm not sure how it went, but I think I was kinda mean. I do recall telling him I didn't care where we ate as long as I didn't have to talk to him until we got there. I meant b/c my throat was really sore & I didn't want to talk to anyone till I got to take more painkillers, but the explanation sounded a bit lame. Oh well, that's what he gets for sending mixed signals I guess.

2 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

I would pay money to hear the magical comments you'd say when you're "mean."

p.s. I told someone tonight at the "emotions of wheat bread" comment and she got a KICK out of it. At least you're funny when you're mean. And dropping f-bombs. =)

rbsp said...

I LOVE angry Brooke.