Wednesday, October 31, 2007

so go on, if this will make you happier...

Last week I was telling PC that the last time I was cried was when I had to leave my friend's wedding this summer and go back to Atlanta. So its been a while. I've made up for lost time this week by managing to cry twice on Sunday, twice today, & being otherwise slightly depressed the rest of the time. I decided the only thing to do was to make myself a playlist in iTunes of the most depressing songs I can find. So far I only have 8 songs, but I am looking for suggestions. Nothing cheers me up like listening to depressing music.

1 comment:

IzeOfLight said...

"Stay" Michelle Featherstone
"Blue Parade" Sarah Slean
"My Skin" Natalie Merchant
"Full of Grace" Sarah McLachlan
"Playing My Game" Lene Marlin
"Missing" Evanescence (beautifully haunting)
"Wreck of the Day" Anna Nalick
"Dear Life" Anthony Hamilton
"It Don't Matter to the Sun" Rosie Thomas
"Let Myself Fall" Rosie Thomas
"My Lover's Gone" Dido
"Damaged" Plumb
"Plenty" Sarah McLachlan
"Dirty Little Secret" Sarah McLachlan

Holy crap. That's an incredible setlist. I'm going to have to create that for my iPod. You want any of these, Brooke, and they're yours.