Wednesday, December 31, 2008

and when its party time...i party by myself because i'm such a special guy

options i considered for my new year's eve:

plan one: watch the fireworks in baltimore over the chesapeake bay

plan two: go to NYC with friends

plan three: go to NJ with my 95 year old grandma to keep her company

plan four: sit around my house in TN with my parents bc i was forced to return to TN instead of staying in the northeast bc i passed out in a museum & felt like crap for 3 days. going out in k-town wasn't an option b/c
a) there is nothing to do here anyway
b) when i went to the store alone today my mom interrogated me on how much food i'd eaten and forced me to take snacks & water with me for a 1 hour trip - apparently anytime i leave the house i might just keel over

guess which one i ending up doing?

1 comment:

IzeOfLight said...

Is it wrong that I laughed at this post?

And p.s. you should email me at 2am a whole lot more often. I was laughing my butt off for, like, FIVE STRAIGHT MINUTES.