Sunday, September 23, 2007

Things I Did This Weekend

in chronological order:

1. Talked to a best friend from high school who just got back from Iraq (yay!!)
2. Braved a rock climbing wall (1st time since the big fall)
3. Went to an Emory soccer game (3-1)
4. Ate at a Mexican bar
5. Watched multiple episodes of The Office (hilarious)
6. Decided a certain boy does in fact like me
7. Went hiking with friends
8. Played frisbee in the pool
9. Took a trip to Costco
10. Returned cell phone left at my house (only an extra hour driving in atlanta traffic...)
11. Ate some BBQ (Smokehouse is better)
12. Watched "The Labyrinth"
13. Convinced said boy to be David Bowie for Halloween
14. Decided said boy does not like me
15. Church
16. Nap
17. Talked to multiple friends on the phone
18. Decided maybe said boy likes me
19. Thought about doing homework
20. Wasted time on the internet

conclusion: highly unproductive, but fun

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

I think that you should go out with said boy. Do you like him??

Unknown said...

Costco rocks. It's like Christmas every time you step foot on that sacred ground.

Unknown said...

The Labyrinth? are you serious? wow. that thing scared the crap out of me when i was 9