Monday, September 15, 2008

playing catch-up

things have been crazy busy since school started. everyday when i get home i pretty much just eat & go to bed. so i've been slacking on the blogging. here's some random events from the past few weeks:

* had a birthday party with the Manorexic. he doubted my abilities to throw a good party, but, once again, he was proven wrong

* got in a fight with my main adviser. not such a good experience. met with other thesis adviser, who offered to take me on vacation with him & his partner. decided that main adviser is crazy, not me.

* went home for the weekend & remembered how utterly delusional my mother is. more on that later

2 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Ooooh. Can't wait for the follow-up post.

More Bacon said...

I am very interested in hearing about the delusional mother too!