Monday, March 17, 2008

visiting friends

while i was in utah i saw a lot of people. when i visited some of my friends they told me about their woes - health problems, lack of suitors, crazy families & so on. with other friends we just talked about random fun stuff or i complained about my crazy family.

my favorite conversation was when i went to see the Manorexic. i walked into his room & promptly began commenting on things i found therein. after a few minutes he said, "is there anything else you want to mock before we go eat?" even though i was hungry, i found a few more things before we left. how could i resist when he makes it so easy?

a poster similar to the one on the Manorexic's wall. his is much larger & more complex though. for those of you who don't know already, it is a bunch of biochemical symbols. v. cool.

1 comment:

Saule Cogneur said...

It's all to make you smile. Don't forget that.

And yes my poster is like a billion times cooler.