Wednesday, March 19, 2008

strange currencies

I met a few interesting people yesterday. The first was President Carter. I was standing in the lobby of my school talking to the TimeSucker. A bunch of men in suits got out of the elevator and walked over to us. Then I noticed that one of the men was Jimmy Carter. He said hello, shook our hands, & left. It was kinda random.

About 30 minutes later I was in the ladies loo before class. I heard a girl talking to another person, whom had a distinctly male voice. At first I thought "what is a guy doing in the ladies' loo?". Upon exiting my stall I quickly realized that the very masculine voice was coming from a tall blond lady. Apparently she is a transsexual who gives lectures at colleges & stuff about life as a transsexual. She seemed pretty cool.

I was pretty excited. I don't usually run into former presidents and transsexuals within the same hour. I guess Emory just brings people together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

loo?
your new "i'm think i'm cool" word for this week?