Sunday, December 9, 2007

i feel like laura linney in "love actually"...

I could write this book

when i get bored in church i amuse myself by analyzing the congregation. in high school i would count the number of mullets (average = 3 per sunday). here in atlanta i count the number of people i actually know (average = 3 per 10 people). in my musing i can't help but notice that some of the young men in the congregation are highly attractive (average = 2 per 50). one such young man is my roommate's fiance's roommate, named BJ. he has the tortured artist look going on (even though he is in law school) & is hilarious. today he came & sat next to me in church. inside, i was thinking "sweet, this guy is freakin hot". outside, i totally ignored him. even though i think he's the hottest guy in the ward, when he actually sits next to me....i don't even talk to him. yes, i am an idiot.

1 comment:

IzeOfLight said...

The inside/outside dilemma is totally a classic. And totally sad, because we actually do this. And we think it's a good idea?