Friday, December 28, 2007

you tell me that you need me, then you go & cut me down...

luckily, as soon as i started talking to the aforementioned ex-boyfriend, i remembered how manipulative and insecure he could be. when he suggested that we meet in NYC over the break (where we both happened to be going), i was slightly tempted. but, in the end reason won out & i will be hitting up NYC with Boy & no one else. overall, i'm glad i talked to him, but i doubt it will become a habit. i'd rather think about that hot angst-ridden guy i didn't talk to. i sure he doesn't have any emotional issues....

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

Totally. Those are the only guys I think about--the ones I don't talk to...perhaps I am the one with the issues...

IzeOfLight said...

So how was NYC?

Saule Cogneur said...

I told a friend of mine (whom you haven't met) who knows the Ex-B a couple small things you mentioned about him. She was flabbergasted at the notion that he was insecure.

I told her only guys like me are truly secure. :)