Monday, August 18, 2008

i could tell they were gay from their haircuts

this past sunday i went back to my atl ward for the 1st time since leaving for africa. one reason i like my ward is the noticeable lack of PDA. compared to a BYU ward it is almost paradisaical. yesterday, however, i noticed 2 guys about 3 rows ahead of me. they were obviously from utah & only here for the summer. and one of the guys was gently stroking the other guy's back with his fingertips. and i was a little disgusted.

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

There were two guys like that it one of my Provo wards. Every week, they were rubbing each other's backs, sitting very close together, whispering in each other's ears...we have many, many discussions over two semesters about those guys...

A Frost said...

I can't not stand when guys show PDA to each other in church! I hope they have no questions as to why they are not married.