Saturday, August 23, 2008

birthday trip

i went to savannah, ga for my birthday. it is a cute little southern town on the georgia coast. Boy used his sweet business connections to get us a fancy hotel downtown with a $130 per night discount. so you can just imagine how much it usually costs... the 1st day we were there it rained so we explored the city & played frisbee golf. the rest of the time we hung out at the beach & ate lots of tasty southern food. it was awesome.

savannah has lots of old southern houses

the beach

me washing off my foot in the rain after it got dirty in a puddle. it was raining, but Boy didn't have an umbrella so i had to share my tiny one. was he grateful for my magnanimous gesture? no. he said, "this sucks. i have to touch you"

Boy reading his BOM at the beach to be seen of men

No comments: