Saturday, August 22, 2009

this week, in pictures

the past week's been a little out of control. here are some highlights:

we had a quad-birthday mega party last saturday. it was a little extreme.

we had to have 4 types of cake, of course

The Manorexic & me

SSG

the other birthday boy.

i had 2 old friends come to visit too. unfortunately, i forgot to take a picture with the first one.

the second one.

we found this in the men's bathroom at the westin.
it was the best part of the night by far.
(it says: "Jesus believes in you its okay to open up sincerely, Holy Spirit)

post-visitors, i drove to TN for the weekend. it was stormy & gorgeous in the mountains:


i'd forgotten how much greener/prettier TN is compared to GA

unfortunately, i'd also forgotten it was race weekend in the tri-cities. every hotel & restaurant in my town was totally full. with nascar fans. so you can imagine how much i enjoyed that.

1 comment:

TheBenandKaties said...

Hey, I just found your blog from MURM's blog so now I'm a reader! I'll expect occasional updates on your sister since I know she has no time for that kind of thing herself. Good to see you again! I like the TN pictures. And just think, if TN is so much prettier than GA, how much even more pretty it is than Bakersfield.