Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a guide to true friendship


if you meet 4 or more of the following criteria, i consider you a true friend (vastly superior to a mere friend)

1. facebook friends - i'm not saying all of my facebook "friends" are true friends, but if i can't stalk you online our relationship is meaningless
2. i've made you at least one mixed cd
3. i've stayed up past 2am talking to you
4. you've been invited to one of my elite parties
5. we've done video chat
6. i've made you some type of gift - typically food or random art project
7. you receive random emails from me (often with links)
8. you've been invited to come to k-town sometime
9. i've come to visit you after moving away
10. you have a name on my blog

4 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Snap! I think I'm missing 5 and 6.

More Bacon said...

I'm missing most of those, so I'll just be your blog-stalking acquaintance. :)

bh said...

laura - i'll have to send you a random art project someday.

liz - you can be my blog-stalking friend even. i honestly feel like i know you better now from blog-stalking you for so long then i did when we were in TG together. ha ha.

More Bacon said...

I know, it's weird, huh? I think we definitely know each other better now that we live in different states...strange how that works.