Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the winter is long in the city

my last week was crazy. here a few things that happened:

- flew to NYC & back for a conference

- first few days of school with all that entails

- spend all day at the hospital with PC bc he got hit by a car (he'll be fine)

- drove to TN & back to hear Boy speak & say goodbye. he heads to the MTC tomorrow

- had a friend staying at my house bc of tensions at her house

- attended at least 3 social events that i really didn't want to but i gave in to peer pressure

... i'm exhausted.

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

where is Boy headed? You've probably said before, but I can't remember...

I've decided that the first few days of school really suck. I'm on the third week of classes and really, really ready for things to settle down and be more...something...

My current schedule prohibits any attending of social events. In many ways, it sucks, but it's really easy to get out of going to things that I don't want to go to...