Saturday, May 3, 2008

i'm a wheel - i will turn on you

i've been having a lot of weird dreams lately. first, i dreamt about cats 2 nights in row. i thought it was b/c my roommate's cat & i are in a fight (she thinks my clean towels are a good place for her to sit. i disagree), but, according to the dream dictionaries i found online, cats symbolize bad omens & betrayal. then i dreamt a good friend from school broke into my car & stole a bunch of stuff. and last night i dreamt that another friend was making up all these lies. dreams with betrayal themes 4 nights in a row...is God trying to prepare me for something?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

brooke i just thought you should know: i've been slowly draining your bank account for 5 years. lol, jk. but dream dictionaries? for real?

More Bacon said...

My boss totally believes in dream analysis and such. She talks about it enough, with good enough points, that I would guess that you're about to be betrayed.

Not by me though. Even if you dream that. :) Could be ChurchGirl though--she's got a bad streak, you know... :)