Thursday, April 10, 2008

i am physically incapable of refusing free food

the Manorexic's father said that in sunday school once (i leave it to you to figure out the gospel application). i have to agree with him. this week i've brought in quite the haul from my school. it is national public health week so they are having lots of celebrations (& lots of free stuff for me!)

my spoils in the past 3 days:

muffins & fruit breakfast
bagged lunch (sandwich, chips, orange, cookies)
mexican food lunch
cookies
ice cream
bagel breakfast
local & organic foods picnic (pasta, beans, chicken, corn)
sorbet
pizza
brownies
a myriad of free drinks (beer, coffee, & others!)

4 canvas tote bags (2 blue, 2 green)
coffee cup
hand sanitizer
chapstick
t-shirt
reading light
a few pens
water bottle
2 eco-friendly light bulbs

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

I'm TOTALLY going to the wrong school.

I have no idea what cookies or ice cream have to do with public health, but I wouldn't mind. :)