Tuesday, November 6, 2007

one big suck-fest

Why I hated last week:

1. Family issues, which are not my fault, resulted in 3 long conversations, which all ultimately ended with me in tears. During the one with my parents, my dad just yelled at me for 40 minutes about things that are only indirectly related to me. Maybe he didn't realize who he was talking to?

2. Things crashed & burned with PC. I'm not sure what part of "If you ask me on more dates, I will expect more" he didn't understand for the past month. Actually, I'm pretty sure he understood but chose to ignore it. Regardless, I've barely spoken to him since Thursday despite his attempts to make things better. And at least for now, I am happier that way.

3. One of my best friends had a highly traumatic week (conniving roommates, cheating boyfriends, crazy family) resulting in distress & secret conversations with people who could help her. So I feel like I am hiding things from her, but it is for her own good. That is okay, right?

4. Apparently all my professors decided to assigns things at the same time. One mid-term, 3 term papers, & 3 projects due in a 2 week period. Bloody hell.


I feel like I'm being melodramatic, but when it all combined in the space of 5 days, it F-ing sucked.

No comments: