Tuesday, November 6, 2007

the beautiful side of somewhere

Why I No Longer Hate Life:

1. It is fall in the South. That alone makes the world a good place.

2. I got to video chat with my family & see my little niece crawling around. So cute!

3. I talked to ChurchGirl on Saturday & then had a dream that I went to visit her in Cali...someday....

4. Went out with girlfriends & ate a pint of ice cream. Ah, the healing power of chocolate.

5. Went to church & some of the testimonies were actually good. A rare miracle.

6. Watched a french film.

7. Talked to an old roommate that I have not always have the most positive feelings for & it was actually a really good conversation.

8. Went to FHE all by myself (ie, not with PC) & realized I actually have friends at church and a surprising number of them are boys. Who knew?

9. Went shopping online. As the Manorexic told me when he was trying to cheer me up, "You always have shopping"

10. Finished one paper & one project!

3 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

#3 BETTER come true one of these days! =)

And shopping does help.

More Bacon said...

I'm glad things are looking up!!!

rbsp said...

"Nothing's okay, so it's okay."

"Everything you want and need you already have and are."