Monday, July 2, 2012

on the road

i stole this from a girl i like to blog-stalk

i like to travel. a lot. this year i have been busier and poorer than years past so sadly i will not be leaving the States. but during 2012 so far I've made it to DC, NYC, Utah, TN (x2), Portland, & Seattle. tomorrow i am going back up to DC for a week. and then to FunFest. my summer will finish out with the entire family spending a week at an island off the coast of Charleston. fall travel plans include camping on Cumberland Island (it has wild horses on it!), Vegas/Zion National Park, and hopefully a little NJ/NYC weekend. next year my goal is to visit some places i've never been to before. maybe northern new england. or south america? i'm open to suggestions.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I plan on going to Maine next year. I'll let you know how it is.

More Bacon said...

A friend and I are planning a trip to Maine as well--supposed to be gorgeous!

bh said...

hmmm, i guess i'll go to Maine. it is the trendy thing to do.