Tuesday, June 14, 2011

the monthly update

the last few weeks have been a little crazy. i was going to move into a house with these two girls at the beginning of june but they both flaked out 2 days before we supposed to move. so i was homeless for about 2 hours and then my dear friend, RationalThought, showed up & said i could live in her guest room. a ton of people helped me move - half of them took my crap to a storage unit and the other team took stuff to RationalThought's house. so when i got home, it was all there waiting for me. my friends are kinda awesome.

me & RationalThought. the creepy head floating above her shoulder looks like The Manorexic, but i'm not sure

despite my amazing friends, the whole moving thing was kinda stressful. so i skipped work last week & went to the beach with some girls from church. i forgot to take any pictures of the beach, but here is our successful grilling attempt:
these girls dressed in matching outfits the whole time. i don't know why.

i also totally got a tan, but you'll just have to imagine what that looks like. and now i have 1 more month of work before i quit my job and spend a month traveling!

No comments: