Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my work schedule, of late



9am – arrive at work/see how the 1st World Cup game of the day turned out
10am – pretend to work/listen to the second World Cup game online while also following the game cast on both FIFA & NYTimes [sometimes setting up the video - for the most important games]
11:30am – talk with my co-workers about the games for half an hour
Noon – lunch time
1pm – work for real
2:30pm – pretend to work/same ridiculous following of the late game as before
3pm – constantly update my gchat status to reflect what's happening in the game
4pm – discuss day’s games with co-workers/online/via text message with everyone I know
5pm - work for real
6pm – go home & read Facebook comments about soccer


*except for this Friday. i will be spending my morning at the local bar, watching the USA beat Slovenia!

1 comment:

IzeOfLight said...

I heart you. Lots and lots.